Thursday, January 14, 2010

Money, Money, Money

The world will never cease to create things for me to spend my money on.  It's up to me cultivate wisdom on the matter. 

I always think I need new shoes.  Boots with heels that don't slouch because the ones I do have are slouchy and don't look right with dresses.  And pants that are one size smaller so they fit right and make my butt look better.  And a new coffee grinder because the blades broke on the old one, although it still works.  And knee socks.  To wear with those boots.  And peppermint essential oil for soap and maybe a new mold for the soap while I'm at it.  And some new windshield wipers for the car along with a new turbo.  And how I want a new rug for the living room!  And a vacation out West.  It really never ends.  I could go on and on and on.  How annoying.

1 comment:

  1. i know, right? i don't need much right now but somehow it still doesn't control my wants.

    ReplyDelete